Muted Stripe

Caroline and Nelson- Engagement Session

It took me a little while to show you these photos cause I have been busy shooting away. But now I am finally able to present a sweet couple, Caroline and Nelson, who will be marrying next month, in May.
I was super excited to do this session because I finally got to use my new 5d mkII. I definitely see a big difference. And this shoot was different cause we actually shot this at sunrise per request of Nelson. I wasn't digging waking up early, I am definitely not a morning person but I am so glad we did because the light was beautiful. Take a look and see. I think I went overboard shooting them. They will definitely have lots of photos to choose from for their wedding.
Love this shot of Caroline, she looked stunning.
My favorite photo is the bottom right with the chandelier. I have a love affair with chandeliers. I wish I could have one in every room. And to think I found one outdoors!



Can't forget some silly shots.
And last, I love these three. I was debating which one to show, but I'll show all three.
Can't wait to shoot the wedding.
Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are awesome! You totally have a talent.

Cynthia said...

I love all of them!! Great job like always Lizzy!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!!

- Raquel Ariaz

Unknown said...

You are awsome sis!!!

Erika L Duenez said...

Love your style....great pix! : )

Post a Comment